Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AHH the countdown begins! So much to do!

SO today I found out that one of my fellow future NZ students is taking 2 suitcases so tha made me quite excited! I'm not sure if i'll take two but i think i'll take my parents and one small one that straps on top of it so i can still handle those two bags and my back pack :) Sooo that was a bit of a stress reliever cuz my suitcase isn't very big and i was wondering how often I'd have to do laundry :P
Tomorrow lunch with my grandma :) Haircut! :) and a visit with a friend :) :)
Lotsss to still do. lots and lots lol.
Packing and repacking, stressing and destressing. lol. I don't know how many times now I have put all my clothes on my bed, sorted through the piles, moved them off, did it again lol. Now i'm adding some clohes...lol and still not done shopping. A couple last minute things. And I'm hoping i don't forget anything!!!
You can pray for me cuz i'm getting nervous!
Praying for my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment