I found my snorkeling gear! which made me excited because I will be using it!!! :) i cleaned it, and found a piece of coral in my bag from Aruba :)
I got up at 6:45 this morning because my dad needed me to drop him off at the inspection place and then pick him up again later at 3, i felt like a big girl actually driving by myself, not having my own car can be a drag :P lol. but i take full advantage and enjoy my minutes alone in the car :)
I deposited some Christmas and bday money in the bank and felt awesome :) Money that will ONLY go towards my trip :) and yea...so i put a few more items in my suitcase but i still haven't really packed. i need to get my clothes out...maybe i'll do that tonight
I'm going out to the grocery store now with my dad, i am reallllyy in the mood for smoothies and so i'm going to buy stuff to make them instead of buying a $4 at St. Thomas. I need to fatten up, i lost weight over break..ironic...yes...weird...ya. but whatev.
off to the store! i'll keep updating about my procrastinating ;)
Now i'm hunting for a rain proof case for my camera
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you have snorkeling gear?!?! how convenient! haha
ReplyDeletehaha yea its from 2008 when i went to Aruba for my sisters wedding. :) it was the first time i went i'm excited to go in NZ :)
ReplyDelete