Tuesday, January 12, 2010

online shopping!

Welp I am shopping online for my trip and tomorrow my mom and i will do the physical shoppin lol.
I have a "storm jacket" thing for my camera for when it rains (which i guess seems like a lot), a silicone case for my ipod, screen protectors for my ipod and camera (both like $1 lol), water proof notebook, I think i might buy a case for my camera so i can take it close in the water, i'll have to buy a cheap one tho cuz the good ones are like $130 lol...well the really good ones are abour $300 to $1200. oh yea i also bought camera armour for my camera :) it'll look beastly and protected haha. (notice this is all for my CAMERA) lol My camera is my baby i gotta protect him while I'm gone! There is no way i'd leave him home...yes i said he. i think he looks more masculine than feminine. don't make fun :P
Stuff i still gotta buy: rain coat, sandals, random toiletries, some clothes...um...yea..random things.
I think i might excercise today...we'll see haha...
i haven't really started packing clothes...still procrastinating that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment